Account suspened - when I got to get suppose it says there was an unknown error

Solved
horsemaster
4 0 0

I setup a free account a while ago and it has since been dormant.

mapmystars.myshopify.com

Just gone in to it today to do some work on it and its saying the account is suspended.

When I go to support it shows the account but when I select it, it shows an error. So unable to contact support about it.

anyone any idea's?

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1272 78 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @horsemaster!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out via our Community forums here to let us know what is happening with your store.

I had a look at your storefront using the domain https://mystarmap.myshopify.com and it appears to be up and online okay from what I can see there.

Could you let me know a bit more specifically about what happens and what you see when trying to access your store or admin?

If you can share a screenshot here of any error message you see there or the specific text of the error, that may help us to understand more about what is happening here and provide support as appropriate.

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
horsemaster
4 0 0

2021-02-15 10_22_54-» Shopify.png

0 Likes
horsemaster
4 0 0

I think it shouldbe

mapmystars.myshopify.com

0 Likes
horsemaster
4 0 0

Sorry was typing in the wrong shop name doh! thanks anyway

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1272 78 161

Hi again @horsemaster!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for getting back to me here and it looks like that's all been cleared up and you're able to log in as normal now, yes?

It also looks like you're still working towards launching your store, is that the case?

I can always recommend our Store Launch Checklist in this situation, as it's always useful to have a list set out for projects like this.

Do you know what you need to work on next for moving towards your store launch, do you have a business plan or a marketing plan in place?

Let me know if you've got any questions about using Shopify in any case.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes