Accounting & shopify

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3
Hi everyone, just need opinions here... I started my business offline with quickbooks back in December invoicing customers and collecting payments there. In the past 2 months I’ve moved to shopify and have just started trying to sync sales between shopify and quickbooks. It seems there is a lot of paid solutions but I was looking to leave quickbooks for something that integrates with shopify but also gives you the features of quickbooks. I thought freshbooks had promise but the integration never imports any data from my shopify store. What are you guys using if anyone is in a similar situation? I liked the idea of freshbooks cause the integration was free... but now that it doesn’t work, I need another option. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
89 1 35

Hi,

Lenka from Sufio here! 

It's been quite a while since you posted this and you might have figured this out already.

In any case, have a look at our invoicing app! Should you consider using it in the future, feel free to reach out to us at sufio@support.com. We will be happy to answer all your questions!

0 Likes