Add Collection Sidebar Filter Debut Theme

marloutayao
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi to all,

Debut theme is perfect for my website and I want to know if how to integrate a sidebar collections filter on this theme. like on other themes that you can check the checkboxes on the sidebar and it will filter the collections based on what you check. I'm looking for a solution for this but I don't want to install a plug in to do this one. 

thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

OliUK
Shopify Partner
234 2 48

Hi @marloutayao ,

A sidebar menu (I think Debut is a top bar isn't it), is a fairly big addition to a theme and probably not something that's super easy to bolt-on. Have you seen examples of Debut with a similar sidebar to what you propose? If you have, there's a good chance it's hiding in the settings somewhere. If not, it might be a lost cause with this theme, unless you're willing to pay a theme developer.

Good luck,

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

marloutayao
Tourist
10 0 2

This is what I'm looking for, well I think Debut theme doesn't have this kind of feature that's why I want to add it on my own. If this feature takes too much time to develop I think I'll use a plugin instead.

Thank you for your reply!

marloutayao_0-1598609225413.png

OliUK
Shopify Partner
234 2 48

Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, I think that's going to be an app or custom I'm afraid.

There are lots of product option apps out there that might add in this feature. 'Infinite options' is one I've heard our customers mention a couple of times.

Not sure which ones add the side bar specifically though.

Cheers,

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products