Add Forwarding Email Address - Not adding

Highlighted
2 0 0

Good day.

Whenever I try to add an Email Forwarding Address, after clicking save - nothing appears. It doesn't save at all. Can someone from Shopify assist me on this? Thank you.

Regards,
Gabriel

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 61 83

Hey, @gabriel0202!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That seems really strange, what browser are you using at the moment? Please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using Google Chrome then try again. If you have tried this and it is still not working then would you mind sending a video of you doing this with Google Chrome so I can take a look? You can use a third-party application like Screencast-O-Matic to take the video. Once I can see this showing we can look at possible causes and help you resolve it.

Speak soon, 

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Lulu,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have cleared the cache and cookies as you mentioned but it is still not working. Kindly see the gif file for reference. I converted the video I took from my phone to gif.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gabriel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 61 83

Thank you for that video. Seems really strange. I'd like to test it on my end if that's okay. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look for you. 

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes