Add To Cart Collection - No Redirect

AtrangiStudio
Excursionist
27 1 2

Hi all,

I am looking for solution for the following things -

1. When one adds the product, it gets redirected to the cart page. I would ideally like just the notification on the top right like it happens in other cases.
  2. I have selected the button width to be 50%, however, on mobile version I would like it to be 100%. How can that be done? (Picture attached)
0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
Also share the screenshot of which button width you want to change on mobile.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
AtrangiStudio
Excursionist
27 1 2
0 Likes

Hello,
As I can see there is no Add To Cart button here.

oscprofessional_0-1617860751945.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
AtrangiStudio
Excursionist
27 1 2

Hi, yes, I had to remove the code since it was messing with the layout of the product pages.
Could you please share a code whereby I can add the 'add to cart' button to collection pages? Need the following usage -

1. The add to cart should not be redirected to the cart page

2. No need of quantity selector

3. No change on the product page layout.

0 Likes

Hello,
Refer to this link it has useful tips.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/How-to-add-quot-add-to-cart-quot-button-on-my-collect... 

0 Likes
AtrangiStudio
Excursionist
27 1 2

Hi, I am trying this again on a duplicate theme, so that the store front does not get affected for the customers visiting. This is what I have done so far -

AtrangiStudio_0-1620204224995.png

This helps with the following -

• Add to cart button visible
  • No Quantity Selector
  • No add to cart button on sold out products

What more I would like to do?

1. Add to cart button to look visually synced - Add the above code before the </div> tag so that it looks more synced visually. But doing that does not give me the add to cart feature, it simply redirects to the product page without adding to the cart. Visuals below -
    AtrangiStudio_0-1620203348806.png (This is when the code is after </div> tag, visually non-appealing, add to cart button works)
    AtrangiStudio_1-1620203388078.png(This is when the code is before </div> tag, visually appealing, add to cart button does not work)
  2.  Regular Add to Cart Notification (Without any redirection), just a notification on top right
    Currently, I have added certain codes, and below is a glimpse of how it displays -
    Display - 

AtrangiStudio_2-1620203735781.png

Code is implemented following some of the steps in this link. It does not redirect, however, I do not like how it looks visually and would like a regular add to cart notification to be displayed like this, which is there in the rest of the store - 

AtrangiStudio_3-1620204054177.png

Kindly request to please assist me with the following - (Store link - http://atrangistudio.com/)

1. Regular add to cart notification (without any redirection)
  2. The add to cart button to look visually like explained earlier

Looking forward.

0 Likes