Add a Text Box under product options

Can we set a text box under product options in shopify?

Client would like to add a text box to write few letter before they order that products in shopify platform

Pleas share

Intellect Outsource is a complete ecommerce service provider has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Bulk image uploading, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, etc.

We offer shopify Data Entry & product import services with high quality. We keep special team for shopify online store data management projects to make 100% successful output for our clients small or big catalog projects.
0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hello!

Ted here from Shopify. :-) 

The best solution I could recommend would be to install this app called Infinite Options from our app store. It's free to use and it would allow the merchant to collect customization requests from the customer. You can also add it to every product or a select few. If you would prefer not to use an app, you could add some code into the theme itself as shown in this guide.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. 

Happy selling!   
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LollipopGarden
1 0 4

I have seen this app mentioned multiple places in my search to add a customization box to my shopify products. Everywhere I see it mentioned it says that it is free, but when I click on it, it is a montly subscription. Is there a free version or other app with the same capabilities? I am a super small shop, and don't have the budget to pay for that app at this point. 

JJokocha
Tourist
11 1 6

It would be good if someone answered @LollipopGarden question

Without knowing programming or coding structure, it is very difficult to implement @

Intellect Outsource is a complete ecommerce service provider has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Bulk image uploading, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, etc.

We offer shopify Data Entry & product import services with high quality. We keep special team for shopify online store data management projects to make 100% successful output for our clients small or big catalog projects.
0 Likes