Add a review image to every single product?

Duxburys
7 0 0

Hi,

I want to add three or four images that show on every single product, a reviews image and a couple of images about the company. I want these to be within the image sequence as this is a prime sight area.

Our gallery loop is slightly over my head...

Does anyone have any advise on how to place some code in to make them appear on every product.

Thanks,

Abby

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
412 33 65

Hello @Duxburys,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem and need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: community@accomplishify.com
0 Likes
Duxburys
7 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

it is www.duxburyshomeandgarden.co.uk

Many thanks,

Abby

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
466 19 51

Hi @Duxburys 

I would recommend you this app: AVADA Photo Review, This is a great app that supports online stores to increase trust and boost conversions by displaying the customers’ photo reviews of the products.

Text reviews are necessary, but adding a real photo of your products to the review will strengthen the authenticity and incredibility. AVADA Photo Reviews will enable and stimulate your customers to leave reviews with one or multiple self-taken photos of your products so that there will be a collection of trustful and vivid reviews for the next buyers to refer to. The photos customers upload to your review section will not be affected in quality or sizes so that you don’t have to worry about the different customers’ photo reviews that will destroy your site performance and look. You can confidently place a review section on any page on your website.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes