Add contact info on footer

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

How can I add contact info on my footer directly? I added a contact page but want to do away with it and add phone number and email right on footer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

easy to create a footer in a website...!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

a bit more how to would be helpful thank you. and maybe how to add text to the header aswell...maybe put phone number on top of page next to cart

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Carla! 

My name is Laura, and I am here to help you today! 

So to add information to your footer please enter your store's admin page. Scroll down to 'Themes' on the left hand side and then you will see 'customize theme' in a blue button on the right. Here you will enter your themes options. 

On the right hand of the screen you will find 'footer' and scrolling down through that you will be able to find 'footer contact text' that will allow you to add your contact information. 

Depending on your theme would make it clearer as to what options you have for the header. Most themes will not allow for contact information to be added to the header, such as my own store and I am using the 'react' Shopify theme. 

Overall, most customers know to look at the footer for contact information so I am sure your orginal plan to add it to the footer will work well. 

Let me know if you had any more questions, 

Many thanks, 

Laura

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 1 7

Laura's answer was pretty good!

In the case of your theme, Carla, I noticed you have 4 columns of information. One of them would likely have to go, to include anything else. If you wanted a quick "About us" page in there, our theme support team could likely sub out the linklist for an about page - that or you could write a quick "blog post" for down there, and choose the "About" blog, to already utilize what you have!

If you'd like our designers to take a stab at it, you can email support@shopify.com with your request :)

Brian D

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Do you know how to add contact information to the footer on "Debut" i've been trying to work it out for hours!

0 Likes