Add credit card option not loading

NautApparel
Visitor
1 0 0

I am trying to add a payment method to my store because I am looking to purchase a domain, but the add credit card page is not loading. Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 11 (11)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

Hello, @NautApparel!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Can you tell me if you're still experiencing the issue with your billing section not loading? If so, can you make sure that you're logged in to your Shopify Admin under the account owner and not a staff member. If you're unsure of which account you're logged into, you can check by going into your Shopify Admin> Settings> Plans and Permissions section.

If you're logged in as the account owner and you're still experiencing this issue, then be sure to try to clear your cookies and cache for your browser and then try adding in your billing information again. You can use this guide to help you with clearing your cookies and cache for your browser.

Let me know if you're still experiencing any issues afterwards. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Homedy
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi, same thing happened to my two other stores, I’m the store owner and I should have access to do it, but adding credit card page doesn’t load at all, not on my mobile phone, IE, chrome or safari. Can someone provide a solution as soon as possible please? 

(I’ve tried using different PCs and phones)

thanks

Lily87262
Visitor
1 0 0

The same problem happened to my store. still can't solve it

mj1milli
Visitor
1 0 0

same thing is happening to me right now as we speak

thomasbhmiller
Visitor
1 0 0

This is also happening to me right now. 

acquiredaesthet
Visitor
2 0 1

Also experiencing this right now. Any help would be appreciated!

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

Hello, @acquiredaesthet @thomasbhmiller @mj1milli and @Lily87262!

Karlie here! Because this issue would require our support team to look into your Shopify Admin and account settings for you, I would advise you to reach out to our support team by using our Help Center. 

To contact our support team, you'll want to head to our Help Center, here. Once you have logged into your store you will then be prompted to ask about a topic, like so. By asking or clicking on a topic, the page will present you with different links to relevant support documentation and there will be an option at the bottom of that page to contact us directly. By clicking that button, it will prompt you to select a support option so you can be connected to our support team. 

If you are unable to log into your store, you do have the option to choose "Continue without logging in," to continue through connecting with our support team. 

Our support team would be happy to help you out with this issue. 

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ena11
Tourist
17 0 3

same issue, how did you solve it guys.

Shopify supports not helpful until now.

acquiredaesthet
Visitor
2 0 1

I was finally able to do this through the Shopify mobile app. For some reason the webpage would never load on my laptop but the app seemed to run smoother.

ena11
Tourist
17 0 3

thank you

Homedy
Tourist
4 0 3

Same thing happened to my store, and the support isn’t helpful enough to solve the problem.