Add "free shipping" label on some products

Anzimaty_sarl
Shopify Partner
70 0 4

Hello,

I need to add a label called " Free Shipping" on some of my products in my home page.

Please advise

Thank you 

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 0 93

Hey Anzimaty, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

The best way to do that would be through an app! Apps are like extra features you can add to your store. In this case, here are some apps that will help you add  'Free Shipping' banner or sticker on your products: 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Anzimaty_sarl
Shopify Partner
70 0 4

Thanks Ann, is there any other way than app? we would like to add it by native coding since we are optimising also the site speed and all these apps on the store font will take time to show and will slow down the website.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes

Hi @Anzimaty_sarl,

You can try our app. Our app helps you directly attach "free shipping" label to product images, so it does not affect your website's loading speed.

Find it on Shopify store or here. Besides consulting our sticker library, you can upload your sticker.

SuperWatermarks_0-1617953153688.png

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!