Add shoe sizes

Cherry_Green
2 0 1

Hello,

It is my first day on shopify and I am already having a breakdown. 

I'm setting up a shoe store, and when I add products I need to add sizes as well, but cannot see how to do this. Can anyone help?

I am hoping to use the simple theme until I get trading, then upgrade to something better. Is it possible in this theme?

Thanks

Zetya_Gavin
Shopify Partner
1247 6 96

Hi Cherry,

You need to create some variants - take a look at the help page here: https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/variants

Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Cherry_Green
2 0 1

Thank you! I will give it a bash! 

Sometimes getting started is the hardest thing eh?

0 Likes
ClaireTerry
1 0 0

First, let me congratulate you on this occasion in your life. I wish you to set up more and more stores but with high-quality shoes. I have flat feet, and it always was a big problem which shoes to buy. Besides of wish to look good, you should feel comfortable. Otherwise, it may bring you many problems, especially if you love to play tennis. I’m one of those people. Not so long ago, my friend advised me to visit tennisshoesdeals.com where there are many models. I was surprised, but I could fell in love with Nike Court Lite. For sure, I purchased them and have never regretted it. So, high-quality shoes important in everyday life or sport. I wish you success with your business.

0 Likes