The add to cart button on portland turbo theme is not working

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 42 109

Hi, @johnkimmy2020!

Julie from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the name of your theme. Are you able to elaborate on what's happening when trying to select the add to cart button? Does this issue happen in multiple browsers? If so, did you make any code edits to your theme before this issue occurred?

Most often, these types of issues are caused by edits made within the theme's code. If you edited your code and didn't get a chance to create a duplicate of your theme before doing so, this is definitely something you'll want to do the next time around. This will ensure you have a backup copy should you make a mistake. 

If the issue was caused by a mistake made in the theme's code and you don't have a backup copy, then I suggest rolling back to an older version of your theme. This will restore your theme to a previous version before the change was made and should resolve the issue. 

If you didn't make any edits to the code, were there any other changes you made prior to this occurring? For example, have you installed any new apps recently? If so, which apps?

That being said, if you are still experiencing the same issue after rolling back your theme, then I suggest reach out to the developers directly for assistance. Because Turbo is a third-party theme developed by a team external to Shopify, they will be the best point of contact and will be able to further assist. You can typically find their contact information in your Theme Settings, by heading into Online store > Themes > Theme settings. 

fFeel free to respond here with a link to your store. I'd also be happy to test it out here on my end. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes