Add to Cart button disappear

4 0 0

Hi all

I just found out all my product pages "Add to Cart" buttons were disappeared. Before is fine, after I make a new collection for BFCM and adjusted the price then all buttons gone...any help would be greatly appreciated! 

www.thedartsfactory.com

Thank you!
Jeff 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

In this case your "Add to card" button is hidden by the script - special-offers.js (I think it is the code from some cross sell app).

I suggest you try to enable/disable all the apps which are installed in your store. Perhaps, one of these apps works incorrectly or conflicts with another app.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Arthur

Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
156 4 13

Hi,
It is hidden due to 
form[action='/cart/add'] button[type=submit]
this element property set in product page.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your advice, but sorry the I'm not really familiar in coding and I tried to find these code in Product liquid but it didn't appear. Where should I found these code and enable Add to Cart function.

Many thanks!!!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks Jivan

I've fixed the button. Thanks for your kindly advice

Cheers

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Jivan , 

I have much more interesting problem. I am using Belle Theme and only one of my collection i do not have ADD TO CART button. Can you please help me. I am really stucked here?

Best 

Kaan

0 Likes
4 0 0

hi buddy Kaan

i like Belle theme very much

Belle is a great Shopify theme

i'm starting to learn e-commerce?

I have not enough budget on buy belle theme

I ask if I can get it for free

I will do anything for Belle theme

Please support me