Add to Cart button problem

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

My add to cart button and everything related to card is not working, when someone click add to card or try to change the quantity of a item in the cart this message shows: “there was an error updating your cart. Please try again.”

Please advise. 

our website is www.searchingc.com.my

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 40 91

Hi, @scmy !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you. 

Thanks so much for including a link to your store - this is very helpful and I do see what you mean. However, it does appear that some coding edits have been made/ scripts added to your theme's code: 

18-32-7dya9-i2rys

Do you recall doing this, or had you added an app or worked with a developer for example?

I suggest taking a look through your theme's code to remedy this. You can access this via your: Admin > Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.  In here, you can roll back to a previous version of your theme. The files I suggest to look at first would be your: theme.liquid, product.liquid and your product-template.liquid. You can cross-check any edits using a free tool such as Diffchecker to help you in pinpointing this. 

I hope this helps, do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes