Add to cart button disapeared

NickyGouna
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi all,

my add to cart button has disappeared on product pages suddenly.

Please can you help!

Thank you.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1013 116 157

Hey, @NickyGouna. That’s concerning! Let’s figure this out so that you don’t miss out on any sales.

In general, when there is unexpected behaviour on your storefront, like a missing Add to Cart button,  it usually has to do with one of the following:

• A theme code customization is affecting it. If this is the case, then please let your developer know so that they can fix the issue. If you don’t have a developer, then I recommend hiring a Shopify Expert to make any adjustments needed.
  • A third party app isn’t integrating properly. For third party app issues, your next step will be to contact the app developer directly. They’ll be able to help with making sure the app integrates properly and doesn’t result in a missing Add to Cart button.

Which theme are you using? Have you edited your code, or added any new third party apps recently?

Please also share your domain name so that I can take a look at it from my end to see if there is a clear indication of why your Add to Cart button is missing; I’ll be better able to guide you in the right direction towards a resolution. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes