Adding Payment

tnelatem
1 0 0

In the trial mode and attempting to add a card for payment of the domain to switch it to a store already operating but the card has been added with too many attempts said to contact customer support but I see no live customer support only discussion boards any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
867 85 136

Hey, @tnelatem. Thanks for starting a topic about this! 

The ability to add a credit card to your account will automatically become available again 24 hours after your last attempt. However, if you would prefer to discuss it further with one of our Support Advisors, please reach out for a live chat, callback or email via our contact page.

I’d like to point out though, that when the situation arises as you described above, the issue is more often than not due to the credit card itself. Therefore, before re-attempting to use the same card again, I recommend contacting your bank to ensure all details for the card are correct. For example, the billing address you are entering for your billing method, must be the same as what the bank has on file for you. Alternatively, you can try using another card if you have one.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes