Adding To Order

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi we run a online grocery store. our customers place the order for delivery upto a week in front.

is there a way for the customer to add to existing orders by themselves rather than our team having to issue a invoice which pretty much never gets paid. 

Any help would be great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 50 58

Hey, @Ravensaxo.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

I understand you're looking for a way for customers to add or edit to their existing orders, so your team doesn't have to issue extra invoices. Though there are a few third-party apps that can edit orders, there aren't many options that allow customers to edit their own orders. However, I was able to find one app that allows your customers to edit their own orders. Orderify allows your customers to edit their orders from their order status page and will automatically create a new order when they add or remove items. That way, it's similar to issuing a new invoice and allows the difference to be captured through the checkout. If you need any help with this app, you can also reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page. 

I hope this helps provide a solution to what you're looking for. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes