Adding USPS to account/wesite

RealSteelGuys
1 0 0

Hi,
I am experiencing some issues with adding USPS to my site, in regards to getting the shipping information to come up, without having to pay for the "Advanced Shopify Rate". Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hey, @RealSteelGuys. You’re right!  If you are based in the USA and using Shopify Shipping, you should be able to set up calculated shipping rates with USPS. The additional feature that’s included in the Advanced plan, Carrier Calculated Shipping, is for merchants who have their own business rates established with USPS, FedEx, UPS or Canada Post, and would like to offer those rates to their customers. 

That being said, let's look more closely into what’s happening on your account. In reference to “getting the shipping information to come up”, are you referring to your USPS shipping rates not appearing on the shipping page within your checkout when making a purchase?

If so, please start by confirming the following:

21-02-bta8k-dhfu2

Let me know once you’ve confirmed the above parameters. Or, if you had to make any adjustments and are still not seeing USPS rates in your checkout, we’ll continue to troubleshoot this together to get it working for you.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes