Adding a second announcement bar

Not applicable

I am using Debut theme.

I added a second announcement bar via changing the theme code and adding a new announcement-bar.liquid section and updating the theme.liquid section.

Unfortunately, when I go to customize it.....it only shows up as a white bar at the top of the screen.

1. Why does it not allow me to add color or text?

2. I wanted it to show up below the header, not above it.

Thank you for your help.

HomePlaceSanctuary.org

Replies 8 (8)

GMKnight
Shopify Partner
72 7 32

@Anonymous ,

I dropped you a message. I recently had an app approved that might be able to help solve your problem.

I'd be very happy to work with you on this (we can both learn).

GMKnight.

Store owner and app developer. Canada.
Not applicable

Hey! Thanks for the help! I downloaded your app and it works great!

I want it to appear directly under my header. I am pretty good with the coding part. Do you happen to know how I can do this?

Using Debut theme

HomePlaceSanctuary.org

pw poodle1

GMKnight
Shopify Partner
72 7 32

Hi @Anonymous ,

I dropped you an email and I'm sure I can get the placement sorted quickly - just after some additional information.

GMKnight.

Not applicable

I haven't gotten an email. Send to

HomePlaceSanctuary@gmail.com

Thank you for your help!!!

GMKnight
Shopify Partner
72 7 32

Emailed you from my personal account this time. Originally used the contact form on your website.

wesleyjwalker
Excursionist
14 0 5

@GMKnight Hi, how have you resolved this? I also want to add a second announcement bar to my site below the navigation just like https://www.ilovewallpaper.co.uk/ does. I am also using the debut theme. 

https://marblewallpaper.co.uk/
steusk

GMKnight
Shopify Partner
72 7 32

Hi @wesleyjwalker ,

I'm out of the office today but drop me a line at graeme@newroutedigital.ca and I'll be glad to take a look and see if I can help you out.

GMKnight.

SolidRock
Visitor
1 0 0

Good evening, can you please please let me know how to add second announcement in the website? al i want to move the announcement bar to the top of the site in venture theme. please advise.