Adding an extra tab next to description - Minimal

Crowbius
Excursionist
16 1 2

Hi all,

Using the minimal theme and found we can easily add an extra tab next to the product description (like as follows);

as.jpg

Is it possible to add some coding somewhere to add one more tab to the right of this? If so, can somebody provide the details?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Propero
Shopify Partner
685 80 117

@Crowbius ,

You may want to try this https://www.envision.io/blogs/ecommerce-pulse/28832449-how-to-add-tabs-to-product-pages-in-shopify-m...

Hope it helps

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in

Crowbius
Excursionist
16 1 2

@Propero 

Thank you for the suggestion! This idea will actually be very useful for different pages within my site, however, it doesn't achieve what I needed for the product description.

The tabs i currently have (blue arrows), when clicked, change the whole product description rather than just scrolling down to a specific section... I would like to add another tab like the ones i currently have (where yellow arrows are).

Picture1.jpg

I found how to add the "size guide" tab directly in the customize section of the store, but it only allows for one extra tab.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Propero
Shopify Partner
685 80 117

I understand. you can achieve this by custom code in liquid. DM me if you would like to get this done

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in

Crowbius
Excursionist
16 1 2

@Propero 

Thank you for your help with this and thank you for the offer, however, I have discovered an app that provides this feature very easily for me so I am using that no.

0 Likes
wingchiu89
2 0 0

Hi, would you please advice which app you used? I have the same issue here. THANKS!

0 Likes