Adding animations to All pages

pp_jason
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I am new to Shopify and I purchased a theme. The theme is great but I found myself having to create additional pages with Shogun. Now, I have noticed that my Store/Theme has a nice feeling/animation when scrolling through the page, where things nicely "Fade-up" or "slide up" as you go through the page. However, it does not happen the same with the "pages" created externally with Shogun. 

I contacted shogun support and they do not have "animations" available and must be created by code. Which I have no idea. 

Does anyone know HOW to create some custom Code for my Theme animations to affect ALL created pages? 

Or a custom code to add to Shogun to accomplish this? 

Nothing extravagant. I just hope to have some "nice scrolling up" type animation for things to "appear/fade in" as you move through the pages. 

Thank you in advance! 

PP

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
118 11 16

Hello @pp_jason 

Can you please share the page where you want to add the animation, I'll check and let you know the solution.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
pp_jason
2 0 0

Hi! Thank you for your response. Our website/store is still "not public". But I could give you access if I can send the information for login privately. 

I am hoping to have these done "for all pages". For the whole website. So that every time you click any page link, it will "feel the same". 

Does that make sense? 
Let me know =D 

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
118 11 16

Have sent you a private message.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes