Adding button to product page screen

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, I am trying to add a "Request a Quote" button to my product page that leads to a popup form customers can fill out instead of having "add to cart" and "buy it now" as buttons on there.  I've already successfully taken the "add to cart" and "buy it now" buttons off, but I am not sure how to add another button on that has what I want it to have.  My theme is Galleria.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
122 12 23

Hi, @laurenkb!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

You've got two options in regards to adding new buttons. One is custom coding, the other is using an app from the Shopify App Store. I won't be able to walk you through any coding, but hopefully, our Partners and Experts can help out below, but I thought I could recommend some cool apps you could integrate to make the process seamless.

Here are some of my recommendations:

• Request a Quote & Hide Prices

• $9.99 USD/month, after a 7-day trial.
    • Hide Add to Cart button and replace it with Get a Quote button so clients can send you inquiries.
    • Make it easier for your customers to ask for price with a custom quote form. Each product can have a unique form assigned.

• Request a Quote

• $9.99 USD/month, after a 10-day trial.
    • Customers can add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” form.
    • You will receive your customers' name, email, and an optional short message.

As I mentioned above, I hope our experts and partners are able to help out with this as well. If you do have any questions, let me know or have a chat with an expert.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like