Adding calculated shipping rates to the basic plan

BriaH24
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

I was told that I can add calculated shipping rates to the basic plan however I am not seeing how this can be done. 

I currently have a annual basic plan and really need the calculated shipping rates feature for my store so I can properly integrate my ShipStation account. 

It is extremely frustrating not being able to speak with someone via phone and sort this out quicker. I also have been unable to chat with a live person so this has really been a pain to deal with. 

Janethduran73
1 0 0

I agree with you. I m a new user and trying to build my page for more than a week and it's complicated and frustrating not to have any person in the phone that assist you.   I'm about

giving up.  I'm supposed to get the free trial but I have not even start and already have the first charge to my account.  

0 Likes
BriaH24
Tourist
4 0 1
Yeah posting here is my last resort at this point.

Hopefully someone can answer us here ASAP and sort these issues out.

This really is ridiculous and unacceptable!
0 Likes
FalconFlight
3 0 0

DEAR SHOPIFY CUST SERV: You've sent us through an information loop here on your help site as well as instructions found in the admin that is really annoying as hell, and not in keeping with the easy usability of much of this platform. Since we make our living setting up Shopify sites for business, you can see this is a time sink, and very hard to parse for new users. I hope you guys can please help us out and post a FAQ, or add a paragraph on this for how to turn on the $20/mo. added calculated shipping rates feature with embedded links for instruction on how to activate.

Is it possible to clear this up by posting a response here? Thanks in advance... really needed!

0 Likes
FalconFlight
3 0 0

Try adding this app... on the help pages they MEAN you need to pay $20/mo. to the app... plus set up a FedEx account, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMlV0WGP8s

0 Likes