Adding iDeal logo into *FOOTER* of the site

12 0 0
Hi Shopify 

Please, could you provide some guidance in adding the iDeal logo into the footer of my website?

It does currently show on the checkout page as a payment option BUT...

I would like site visitors to know that iDeal payment method is supported on the website before they reach the checkout point.

I hope to have it displayed alongside Maestro, Mastercard, Visa and PP logos in the *FOOTER*

iDeal-logo.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 11.46.28 AM.png

0 Likes

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
502 16 47

Hi there @Kyle-Robin!

Don here from Shopify. :)

If you are using any of the free Shopify themes from our theme store and are on a paid plan we can have our theme support team take a look at adding this to your footer for you internally.

If you meet the above requirements and want us to take a look at implementing this for you, we just need you to do a couple of things first.

If you can add your logo image as a file upload to your settings > files menu in your admin.

Then, you can send an email into us via our help site from the account you use to log into Shopify.

If you can outline in that email where you would like to have this placed, ideally by way of a screenshot outlining the positioning, we can send this up to our themes team for consideration.

Just add the ticket number you are given for this interaction here as a reply and we will be able to grab it from the queue and go to work on this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1542 268 327

Hi @Kyle-Robin 

You can do this,follow this:

Open Section->footer.liquid file and find payment icon or send me url i will give you exact solution. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes