Adding products to store without using Collections

deehoccambria
2 0 0

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to add products to my store without using Collections? I only have a very few products to start with and I don't want to lengthen the buying process of going through Collections before viewing the product. 

I am currently using Minimal Theme.

Thank you.

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
246 11 35

Hi

The use of collections is optional as you can create your products without them. In terms of design you can just set up links in your menu to go directly to product pages rather than collections: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/menus-and-links/editing-menus

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
deehoccambria
2 0 0

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response. I tried to check the link but I still can't manage to display all individual products in my store without it being under the Collections page. I really have a small category so i think it will be a bit pointless to put them in Collections. Is there any other way I can display the products on the homepage? 

Thanks again.

0 Likes