Adding stripe as a payment option

Highlighted
1 0 0

How can I add stripe as a payment option to my shop?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hi, @loutique.  Thanks for reaching out. This is a great question!

The payment gateway options that are available to use on your store are determined by where your store is based out of. Where are you located? 

Please take a look at the Online Payment Gateways for your region to see if Stripe is available there. If it is, please create an account with Stripe first, and then integrate it with your store following the steps in the Help Doc for Configuring third-party payment providers. If Stripe is not listed as a payment provider in your region, then you will need to use one of the other options that is.

Please note, Stripe will not be listed as a payment gateway option in regions that have access to Shopify Payments. This is because Shopify Payments is our premier payment gateway to use on the platform, and is the main offering due to the host of benefits it provides our merchants. Those benefits include:

If you are eligible to use Shopify Payments, setting up and activating it is quickly done from within your admin following these steps.

I hope you found this information helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions, or would like to discuss further. I’m happy to continue the conversation.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes