Adding the personalisation option to packing slips

Solved
Harveyrose
1 0 0

Hi, 

i offer a lot of products that you can personalise.

Is there anyway on the packing slip i can add the section where the customer has entered their "personalisation" at the moment and even on apps i have installed it only shows the variants of the product so / colour & size ect. 

Ideally i would love it to show the personalisation section so when i have posted the item to my customers with the packing slip. 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Harveyrose.

Tira here to help. You have a lovely username! 

Adding your personalisation section to your packing slip will depend on how your personalisation is collected. What we can do is send this to our design team to take a look at for you. Stores using free Shopify themes have 60 minutes of design time, which can be used for customizations on your theme. Check out our design policy and our help doc on where you can find support for your theme here. It isn’t guaranteed that we can help with editing the packing slip for this customization as packing slips don't have access to all store data, but we can definitely take a further look at your store.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes