Adding to card, but 0 sales :(

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

In the last week I've had about 800 visitors, 36 add to cart, 6 reached checkout and 0 purchased. I don't know why there has been so many abandoned carts, I've tried by adding a sale popup that shows that someone has bought an item to try and build confidence in the costumer. I've also added a shipping tab in every product to highlight the free shipping and how all the items are shipped from the US and have a short delivery time (considering 95% of my visitors are from the US). I'm not sure what to do now.

Here's my website if anyone is wondering: https://lazeusapparel.com/

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
263 27 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lazeus 

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job with your store! I love the layout and ease of navigation.

I suppose the main thing to consider is that conversion actually starts before your customer even reaches your store. It's about the content that leads them to your store, and the story you're guiding them on.

So the first question to ask yourself is: what am I saying with my content? You've got a good mission statement, now you need to promote it more to generate trust from your customers before they decide to land on your website.

I often remind merchants that Content is King. So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- create blogs this is super important. Here's why every eCommerce business needs a blog

- add a video to your store. People respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

This content can then also be shared on social media platforms and in your ads, so that customers know what your worldview is and what they're buying into. After all, customers buy more than a product, they buy an idea.

Also bear in mind that times are difficult right now for a lot of potential customers during COVID-19, so you may need to encourage them to buy with discounts.

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for the advice!

0 Likes

Hi @Lazeus ,

You need to check the google analytic to closely watch the behavior of your users. I would like to tell few things due to which it normally happens. 

I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Appreciate the feedback! 

0 Likes