Address Verify

TFGjewelry
2 0 0

Hi, Please help me about how to verify my address. Can't get rid or this note that pop up on my screen. 

This address couldn’t be verified. You may be unable to buy shipping labels or set up certain delivery methods. Review the format or try re-entering your address.

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 75 35

Hi @TFGjewelry,

Hope you're doing well today.

Can you tell me where in your admin you're currently seeing this banner?

• When you visit Settings > General > Store address?
  • Or Settings > Locations?
  • When you try to purchase a shipping label?
  • Elsewhere? 

In the meantime, can you please verify that the address you've entered is recognized by a postal service such as Canada Post, UPS or USPS? Click a link to be re-directed to an address validation tool. 

Next, run the address through Google to see what it suggests as the correct address.

If the address you've entered in your admin comes up correctly in the regional postal service database, but does not match how Google has stored it, you can submit a correction to Google by following these instructions.

All of that said, since the yellow banner is merely a warning and may not prevent you from purchasing shipping labels, you are welcome to click the (x) to close the banner once you've confirmed that your address is correct. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TFGjewelry
2 0 0

What should I do If still Can't find it in  Address validation tool?
It still appear when I go to settings/locations
Am I still can do shipping or anything? Can I have any problem on my shop when it didn;t get verify?

Thank you so much, looking forwad to hearing from you.

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 75 35

Hi @TFGjewelry,

Thanks for the update. If your address is not recognized by any of these postal services, that is likely why the banner you're seeing has been triggered. 

What is the recommended address when you enter it into Google Maps? And may I ask where your business is located? 

If you're confident that the address is entered correctly in your admin, then you are welcome to (x) out the banner and go ahead with accepting orders. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes