Admin locked

Buckley
Tourist
3 0 1

my Shopify store admin is locked since last week. i thought it would be a standard review of the account but it is still locked and can't access it although my website is working fine and keep on getting orders there is no way to process them. i can not get through support as all the time it just brings me to this forum. any help. thanks

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @Buckley,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your admin, when did you first notice this, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to not being able to access it? What is the current message you are seeing?

As your website is working, there is a chance it may be a localized issue that is preventing you from accessing your admin. Can you try opening your admin using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache?

Let me know how you get on, and we will get this resolved!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Buckley
Tourist
3 0 1

hi Hank,

thanks for getting back and providing a solution. i have tried this but it is still the same. it has been over a week now. from the discussion boards i gleanded that the account is up for a review hence i can not access it but after a week it is still the same. the website is working fine but i can not access the admin panel. i can't attach a screen shot but below is the text that is coming up on the page

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
This shop is unavailable:
What can I do?
Request ID: be7d7cab-3aa3-4779-a3be-982bae911b0b
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

That certainly seems odd.

What I'd like to do is query this with our escalated accounts team. Now as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Buckley
Tourist
3 0 1

email replied as instructed. thanks

Tristanxlee
2 0 0

Hi Buckley 

I hope you are well. 

Did you manage to find a solution ?

I'm currently facing the same issue with a clients store.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Tristan

0 Likes