Advertising Platform

Highlighted
1 0 0

I built a store which for selling Marine and Boats Spare Parts but I don't know which platform is best for advertising my store.I advice for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 88 190

Dear AmeirSM,

I think you should go for Google Shopping Ads and Facebook Ads

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
480 36 78

Hello @AmeirSM!

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. 

With Shopify, you have several advertising choices and although many merchants utilize all of them, you certainly don't have to. Narrowing down to the most suitable advertising platform all comes down to which method your target market will best be reached. 

Two popular options are Facebook and Google ads. These platforms are used by billions of people every day so your ideal customers are already going to be here. I recommend researching your target demographic to find out whether they are more likely to be found using Facebook or Google to find your particular product type and go from there. 

Some resources you'll find helpful are:  Google Ads for Ecommerce which is an online course teaching you how to effectively use Google Ads, plus our courses on Facebook Ads for Beginners as well as the advanced course found here.  Be sure to learn what you can about SEO too! This is how customers find your store online by using search terms relative to the products they're looking for. 

That should get you started, feel free to reply for any clarification or if you have any questions about my links above, I'd love to help. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 5

google shopping, facebook ads, join related facebook groups (there are many). And organic google searches

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 3 25

Hi 

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes