Solved

After adding credit card details my shopify is unavailable

randee024
Visitor
3 0 0

Please help me with my account. my trail has been expired after adding my credit card and ive try to create another shop using same email then ater adding my credit card details again it is unaccessible/currently unavailable it seems these is known issue and i seen a lot of ticket about this and i decided to create a new one to let you know that this needs to be solved in high priority.

Accepted Solution (1)
Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @randee024.

It advises you to contact support so we can check out the situation for you as each one is unique. I received your email and I have escalated it to our Business Operations team. They will need to do a full account review and then they will reach out by email with an update as soon as they have one. It can take a few working days and there is no way to speed up this process at the moment as they have quite a large queue. However, I assure you they will be in touch as soon as they can.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @randee024!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. It can happen when our Business operation teams are trying to verify accounts. Do you have the most recent ticket number and I can take a look into this for you? Please try not to send in too many tickets as it slows down the team having to go through them all one by one. 

Let me know the most recent ticket number and I'll make sure it has been escalated to the appropriate team for you and they will do a full account review and send you a follow-up email with an update as soon as they can.

Speak soon,

Lulu

randee024
Visitor
3 0 0

That was the problem how can i know they are verifying my account. there is no notification or any redirect or message that says my account is under review. can you consider this as my ticket? please i need my shop as soon as possible thanks for the response.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @randee024.

It advises you to contact support so we can check out the situation for you as each one is unique. I received your email and I have escalated it to our Business Operations team. They will need to do a full account review and then they will reach out by email with an update as soon as they have one. It can take a few working days and there is no way to speed up this process at the moment as they have quite a large queue. However, I assure you they will be in touch as soon as they can.

Kind regards,

Lulu

randee024
Visitor
3 0 0

hi @Lulu 

That was a relief on my side. thanks ill just wait for the notification.

Candicetly
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @Lulu

I ran into the same issue for 2 new Shopify stores that I've just created. Once adding my credit card information under billing, the shops disappeared. I use 2 different credit cards by the way. What is happening to Shopify? I too, need to start the store as soon as possible and Shopify’s Risk Operations Team is operational only between Monday to Friday. 

I couldnt reach the Shopify support page to submit request for my second store. At "Contact Support" page, I tried both options to "Log In" or "Continue with Logging In" but both led me to the same page where I couldn't get support but only community help or help centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Candice

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @Candicetly.

Apologies for the delay, we are experiencing larger volumes of support than usual so thank you for your patience. Did you hear from our Shopify Operations team? It would be up to them to review the store and documents if they were requested and they will get back to you with an update as soon as they have one. I understand it can take a few business days but at this time there is no way to speed this up I'm afraid.

Regarding contacting support, we have changed this recently. Here is a quick clip for you to show how you can contact support on our help page now. You can also give us a call using one of the phone numbers below (or you can use skype or a similar service to dial internationally):

North America: 1-855-816-3857
United Kingdom: 0800-808-5233
Australia: 03-8400-4750
New Zealand: 07-788-6026
Singapore: +658008526699

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @Favyx5.

Thank you for joining the thread. I will need to take a closer look on your account as that ticket number has been archived. I will just need to verify your account so I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can investigate further for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

JamelB
Visitor
2 0 0

I register a shopify store a week ago.

customized the theme,set up payment & shipping.Looks perfect.

After i added my credit card ,it down:(

Please help.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @JamelB.

Welcome to the thread. I can certainly take a look into this for you. Like the posts above, as it is an accounts specific issue I will need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon!

stanyardquinnit
Visitor
1 0 0

Dear Lulu

After adding credit card details my shopify is unavailable. I am in the same situation. Please help me out. Thank you so much.  My ticket number is: 18739454.
Could You please make the review process faster. Thank you.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @stanyardquinnit.

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that your store is unavailable at the moment. I will certainly take a closer look at this for you. I will use that ticket number and confirm security questions about your store to verify you are the account holder. Once you respond to that email, we can go from there and get this sorted for you.

Speak soon! 

Favyx5
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi, my Shopify store suddenly went unavailable immediately i added my credit card for a Shopify plan, What do i do from here? Here's my ticket 17550085
mariarey1
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Lulu, I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve been working on my site for 3 days on the free trial and I was close to being done so I decided to add my credit card info to upgrade my plan and go live. Once I entered my payment details my store became unavailable and it tells me it doesn’t exist. I’m extremely worried as I don’t think I could do the same process twice and my domain is at stake. I can’t express how much I would appreciate your help. Thank you! 

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @mariarey1.

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you too. I will definitely help you get this sorted. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Speak soon! 

Shapenvy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey Lulu, 

We just had this same issue happen to our companies website. We changed our card on file for shopify and immediately lost access to our store. We would really appreciate the help as we have already prepaid for influencer marketing and are losing $ every hour that the store is unavailable. 

Thank you in advance