Afterpay wont display on my website

Highlighted
7 0 0

i recently added afterpay to my store but its not displayed anywhere and isnt showing on my product page 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

It appears to be showing on this product page: https://babycoshine.com/products/baby-safe-bpa-free-banana-teether-toy

Screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.15.56 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 35 83

Hi, @BabyCoShine!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. Unlike @williamb, I'm not able to see the Afterpay logo on your product page. However, when testing your checkout, I do see that Afterpay is an available payment method. Have you made any theme changes since @williamb's reply? 

I took a look at this help doc from the Afterpay Help Center and it looks like some custom code is required in order to add Afterpay to your product page specifically. Afterpay's help doc outlines exactly how you will need to edit your theme's code to achieve this. 

Are you also wanting to add the Afterpay logo to your website's footer? If so, I recommend checking out this forum post. There, you'll find instructions from other merchants who are also using this payment gateway and were successfully able to add the logo to their footer.

I'm curious to know if you've made any theme changes or edited your theme's code at all. Feel free to respond here and let me know!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes