Afterpay wont display on my website

Tourist
3 0 1
I checked and the test button is off.
My store link is https://glamaddictedmakeup.com/
I have tried everything I think and nothing is working so any help would be so appreciated
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Thanks for the quick followup, @glam123!

Taking a look at your online checkout here on my end, I do indeed see Afterpay as an option. Here's what it looks like: 

20-10-ft3qt-ddd6h

With this option present, customers will be able to choose Afterpay as a payment method when completing their purchase. 

If you are wanting to have Afterpay appear on your product page, however, then you will just need to follow the instructions outlined in this help doc. Keep in mind that this does require some custom code, so it may be worth reaching out to a Shopify Expert if you need any assistance! 

I hope this clears things up!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you so much!
1 0 0

I also have it installed on our website but it is not showing up for a customer to use it. I was informed of this when she exhibited issues and, sure enough, it's not showing on our site. 

www.customphotoprops.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Hey, @customphotoprop!

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. You've done a great job with your theme, by the way!

I just took a look at your product pages and your online checkout here on my end and I actually see Afterpay present on both. Here's what I see on your product page:

20-10-widjj-10b2w

When I add this product to the cart and proceed to the checkout, I see Afterpay as an available payment option. This is what it looks like: 
20-10-wkcgt-rpkqv

Keep in mind that Afterpay is an option once you reach the Payment stage of the online checkout, which is immediately after the customer selects their preferred shipping method on the Shipping page.

Did your customer happen to mention whether she was able to proceed to this step in the checkout? 

0 Likes
2 0 1

Is anyone else having trouble with Afterpay today. It is not showing up as a payment option at checkout for some reason. It was there earlier but not displayed now.  Has anyone else noticed this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Hey, @HustlingSpirit!

I appreciate you hopping into the conversation! I'd love to take a look at things on my end, so do you mind sharing your store URL with me? 

In the meantime, it would be super helpful if you could let me know whether you still see Afterpay reflected as an option on your product pages? Also, have you double-checked to see if your Afterpay account still connected in Settings > Payments? With a bit more context, I should be able to pinpoint the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
2 0 1
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your email. We figured out the problem. All is working now.

Thank you again.
2 0 0

Hi,  I have completed all the steps below:

Registered and approved with Afterpay AU

Setup Afterpay within Shopify

I can see shopify at Checkout but NOT on each product page which is the problem?

Can you please see what is wrong with my coding? www.ulyssesjewellery.com.au

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Hey, @UlyssesJewel!

I'm glad to hear that you've successfully set up Afterpay as a payment gateway. There are some extra steps you'll need to take in order to have Afterpay appear on your product pages.

Earlier in this thread, I shared a help doc from the Afterpay Help Center that outlines how you can do this. Did you get a chance to check that out? There is some custom code required and Afterpay's help doc outlines exactly how you will need to edit your theme's code to achieve this. 

If you've already tried editing your theme's code and you still aren't seeing Afterpay on your product pages, then I would suggest contacting a Shopify Expert for assistance. They'll be able to get this added for you, no problem.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes