Afterpay wont display on my website

2 0 1

Hey Julie, 

I am having the same issue as some other people. 

I have been approved for Afterpay and they have said it is fully functional on my website but Afterpay wont appear at checkout. 

www.windandwillowco.com 

Thanks for your help 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Hey, @windandwillowco!

Thanks for hopping into the conversation and I appreciate you sharing the link to your store. Your rainbow products are super cute, by the way!

Taking a look at your product pages, I can see the Afterpay logo directly above the Add to Cart button. I also see Afterpay as a payment option in your online checkout, directly on the Payment page. Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing here on my end: 

20-12-c5xts-l5ab0

Have you had a chance to reach this stage in the checkout? If you can share a screenshot of what you're seeing instead, that would be super helpful.

Looking forward to your update!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 1
Hey Julie,

Silly me - I was looking at express checkout and not standard - that’s why I couldn’t see Afterpay at checkout.

Thanks for your help
3 0 0

Help! I'm in a similar situation. I have set up my account with Afterpay, but when I save my Merchant ID and key, only my Merchant ID saves. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 57 181

Hi @kbstaff

Thanks for hopping into the conversation! Have you had a chance to check with Afterpay to make sure you're using the correct key? This could be an account-related issue, in which case Afterpay will be able to provide you with guidance. 

If your account credentials are correct and your Afterpay account is completely activated, then it sounds like it could be a browser issue given the fact that the key isn't saving. In this case, you'll just want to ensure that you are using a supported browser; we recommend Google Chrome. It's also a good idea to clear your cache and perhaps try again using a different device or internet connection.

Let me know how that goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

3 0 0

Thanks Julie! I was trying to accept your solution, but it wasn't linked. Thank you so much, 

0 Likes