Aliexpress shuts down for 2 weeks for Chinese New Year?

6 0 0

One of my suppliers had a notice that they will not be working from the Jan. 18th through Feb. 1st and that all orders during that period won't be shipped until they return. Does this go for all vendors on Aliexpress? What's the best way or verbiage to handle delayed shipments to my customers?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
125 2 7

Hi @PadPerks! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Yes, I do believe that all items coming from China via AliExpress will be affected by the Chinese New Year celebrations. I think it's best to notify your customers in advance that product delivery would be affected because of this - better if you pause importing items from AliExpress for the moment.

To keep your store operations running, one suggestion I can make is to look for alternative items from suppliers based in the US and EU as for sure, they won't be affected by the CNY celebrations. Might I suggest checking Spocket out? A bulk of the suppliers on the platform come from mainly the EU and the US so in terms of alternatives for CNY (or even in the long-term), you'd have a lot of choices. Plus, items on Spocket can ship in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days, depending on your shipping set-up.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

If you want to know more about Spocket, you can head on over to the official website and do some exploring of the platform's features. You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group for updates on trending items and to get feedback and answers from both new and seasoned dropshippers. All the best and hope you can find the time to check us out!

0 Likes