So far I have listed my products on the following sales channels:

• Online Store
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Messenger
  • Google Shopping
  • Buy Button
  • Amazon

My thinking is that the more people that see my products, the better—"omnipresence" as Gary V calls it.  Am I missing any important sales channels?

BigglyBoo | Cute socks, sandals, and shoes for cute babies.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @BigglyBoo!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Congratulations on your store! Are you a new seller or have you been selling before? Adding lots of sales channels is a great idea and you have definitely covered all the major sales channels. There is Pinterest as well where you can enable Product Pins on Pinterest for any products from your Shopify store that are Pinned on Pinterest. We have an excellent guide on all the sales channels here that you can check out. What are your ideas for marketing? Are you planning to advertise on all sales channels? 

Marketing can be confusing, especially if you're new to selling. You might think that marketing is too complicated or expensive to work for your business. Either way, making a marketing plan is crucial for your business to succeed. You will probably use several tactics to attract and keep customers. Each of these tactics is a part of your marketing strategy, and your marketing plan outlines how and when you use them. Your marketing plan helps you make decisions about who you are trying to reach, what you want to say, and how to get the word out. Understanding your marketing goals can make it easier for you to find the marketing tactics that are right for your store in different parts of your selling cycle. We have put this guide together for merchants to help make marketing easier, check it out here and let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Don't forget we also have a Shopify Academy that features short free courses on various topics like 'SEO Training for Beginners' and 'Grow your Business with Instagram', along with so much more. These have helped our merchants massively and give some excellent tips and tricks. You can enrol at any time here

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any further questions. Starting a business and running it successfully is hard - I know because I spend every day helping merchants answer a myriad of different questions about their business. As a Guru, I’m not here to simply provide you with technical support - but to help you better understand what might be working (or not working) and how our platform can power your business.

I’d love to talk to you anytime about your business and what we can do to support you, so if you have any questions, let me know!

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

@Lulu5 Thanks for all the info! I do have some experience dropshipping/selling before but not too much. I'm mainly going to market on FB and IG to begin with and once I start seeing succes there, I might move on to the other channels.

I've also been pretty active on the Shopify Academy, watching lots of the courses :D I find them very helpful.

BigglyBoo | Cute socks, sandals, and shoes for cute babies.

1 Like