All of a sudden products will appear on a schedule (that I did not set) How do I stop this?

Highlighted
Pathfinder
102 1 22

Some items are getting a set schedule to appear   How did this happen and how do I stop it.  Clicking on this new Schedule Availability thing does not allow you to shut it off.  I was going crazy for 2 days trying to figure out why my item was not showing in the store until I clicked EVERYTHING and found this new schedule thing. I need to shut this off because it seems to be happening on its own and I can't shut it off.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
102 1 22

And Now....  Everytime the schedule time arrives it re-schedules itself for another half an hour.  WTF shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Did you ever figure out how to fix this.  I'm having the same problem as a few days ago.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
102 1 22
Check the product template. my issue was i was using a custom product liquid that i mistakenly hadn’t fully set up and didn’t realize. and whatever you do. don’t click the schedule it’s supposed to default to showing the product immediately but once you click that schedule button that’s when things get buggy
0 Likes