Altering a logo list on debut theme only on mobile view

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if anyone knows how to alter a logo list on the debut theme but only on the mobile view not on the computer view. On a computer screen view the logos are all in the same line on the page, however, on the mobile screen view they are all separate one after the other down the page. 

Is there a way to change this on the mobile view so they are 2by2 or all on the same line like on the computer screen view? 

Thankyou in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Logo list mobile viewLogo list mobile viewLogo list computer viewLogo list computer view

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, so the first picture is the logo list on the homepage as a mobile screen view. The second picture is the logo list on the homepage as a computer screen view. Is there a way to change the list on the mobile view to go across the screen like it does on the computer screen view? Or at least to get them 2x2 on the mobile view?

thankyou in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes,
It is possible...Please message me your site url so that i will help you

@Gestocker wrote:

Hi, so the first picture is the logo list on the homepage as a mobile screen view. The second picture is the logo list on the homepage as a computer screen view. Is there a way to change the list on the mobile view to go across the screen like it does on the computer screen view? Or at least to get them 2x2 on the mobile view?

thankyou in advance. 

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, my site is not public yet, can this be sorted without it? 

Thanks in advance?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

You have to adjust width in media query...

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	Add css code here
}

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, 

Okay, where do i find this and what do you recommend it is changed too? 

Thankyou for your help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Gestocker did you ever get a remediation for this? I have the similar issue where I have a logo list of 4 logos, and would like to change them to 2x2 or single row in the mobile view.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Pallavi,

I am just looking for similar solution for my website. I will appriciate for your help in advance.

I need to set up logo list on same line for computer view. How to make it?

www.optykpolski.pl

Mobile/rwd verison looking is fine.

scren logo list.png

0 Likes