Amazon Selling on AMAZON in EURO

1 0 1

I want to sell via AMAZON but in EURO. How can I do that. AMAZON App tells me, I have to set the store Currency to USD. I don´t want to do that. Only selling inside Europe and in Euro.

Can anybody help? - THANKS FOR THAT 

Best - Oliver 

1 Like
1 0 1

i get the same problem. 

any solutions ?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
99 0 1

Glad to here Amazon is part of your strategy. Good move.

Have you had any issues w/3rd party sellers? It's a very real danger.

We recently discovered that one of our clients was being severely undercut by third party resellers who were offering lower prices. Our strategy was to create a marketing program where buying through that brand was the same price (or cheaper) than the resellers. We chose not to bid on certain products that were beyond a specific price point. That way, when customers searched, the client’s brand only showed its lower priced items.

We blogged about this today if you ever need more info: https://bit.ly/2KuwQ80

That's my $0.02. Anyway, go sell sell sell!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
1 0 0

I too am looking for a solution to this problem

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 3

Is there a date as to when this will be available to European customers as we were sold the idea of switching to Shopify, as it claimed to have Amazon and ebay integration but we are still waiting. Some posts regarding this matter are a number of years old.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
10 0 3

Still no answer?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Can someone from Shopify answer us if it will be available any time soon ?

0 Likes