An Expired Domain Renewal

Solved
kelvincuts
4 0 0

My domain expired 4 days ago and have been trying yo contact shopify support to try and help me to renew it but I still haven't received any assistance.

I've read quite a bit about shopify's domain renewals and learned that only shopify support can assist with this. 

Can I get some assistance from someone who can help me with this?   

Thanks.

0 Likes
kelvincuts
4 0 0

I forgot to mention that I've already contacted Shopify support through their approved support channels but haven't received a response yet.

Any assistance on this will be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1035 120 164

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @kelvincuts. Sorry to hear you haven’t gotten a response to your support request yet! How did you reach out? Was it via email? Did you receive a ticket number?

You’re correct that you need to contact a Support Advisor for assistance with renewing an expired domain. We need to access your account in order to do so, so reaching out through the Help Center for support by live chat, email, or callback is required, as we are unable to provide account-specific support like this in the Community at this time. Since you have already sent in a support request, you will receive a response back, so thank you for your patience as we work on assisting each merchant as quickly as we can.

I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. But if there are any other questions or concerns I can address for you, please let me know. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes