10 0 1

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an analysis tool that allows me to merge the data from

• shopify orders
  • Facebook Ads
  • Google Ads
  • (optional: Google Analytics)
  • (optional: Amazon FBA)

My goal is to get both a day to day (in form of a table) as well as a monthly (could be in form of diagrams) overview of

• spendings on Facebook Ads and Google Ads
  • revenue from sales resulting from Facebook, Google or organically (i.e. not from an ad)
  • earnings  from Facebook, Google or organically (revenue - spendings - other costs like product costs or shipping)
  • ROAS/ROI for Google and Facebook Ads
  • number of orders from Facebook, Google or organically
  • quantity of sold products from Facebook, Google or organically

All this data should be possible to filter by each product as well as a summary of all products.

Here's an example on how a table could look like in the daily view for one product:

Screenshot from 2021-03-04 09-49-20.png

And another example on how a monthly overview could lok like for one product:

Screenshot from 2021-03-04 09-53-11.png

Does anyone have a suggestion for a tool/solution that will automate this analysis?

Thanks,
Patrick

0 Likes
premmels
Tourist
10 0 1

Any ideas?

0 Likes

Hi @premmels,

This is exactly what you will find on Polar Analytics. In just one click, you can connect your Shopify Store, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics and 15+ other connectors. Data will get stored, aggregated and refreshed every day - 

And directly within the app, you can access a broad range of ready-made reports and templates on CAC, LTV, ROAS and more:

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 15.00.07.png

And you also have the ability to customise and create your own reports, so that you can build the exact table you need
Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 15.01.06.png

Happy to help: link to the app is here: https://apps.shopify.com/polar-analytics and website https://polaranalytics.co/

Polar Analytics Team
Multichannel analytics software, no engineering required.
Try free for 14 days here: https://www.polaranalytics.co
0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
34 0 1

Hi @premmels,

BeProfit Profit Tracker is what you're looking for. The app auto syncs with Facebook Ads and Google Ads (and many other ad platforms) and turns all of your marketing data into easy-to-understand charts & graphs. You had some great examples, but you don't need to do it on your own anymore, and you can toss the clunky spreadsheets.

The app does a lot, but most relevant to your questions is our newly added advanced feature that allows you to accurately attribute all of your UTMS. (Our support team will even help you attribute your UTMs if you have a lot)

The result is you'll be able to see:

• Amount spent
  • Number of clicks
  • Cost per click
  • ROAS
  • and Conversion rates

...for every ad platform, ad account, campaign, ad set, and per individual ad.

You really can drill all the way down into your data to get the most detailed insights possible. All of the features you want are here including each metric you mentioned as well as filters to hone in on individual products and variants.

Ofer_BeProfit_2-1620310474426.png

Ofer_BeProfit_1-1620310326040.png

Ofer_BeProfit_0-1620310282880.png

As I mentioned, BeProfit does more than that. With this Shopify profit calculator, you'll be able to:

• Track your profit history over time
  • Get intuitive visuals and graphs
  • Understand complex business metrics
  • Connect metrics once with smart integrations
  • Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
  • Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!

0 Likes
premmels
Tourist
10 0 1

@Ofer_BeProfitI have to say: Your Pro Version has some great features that have been missing in the other options I've found so far. I checks a lot of boxes, maybe even all?

We do have some quite specific needs though to analyze all our data. Is there a possibility of a short call to check whether your solution offers what we need and a quick tutorial on how to do it?

Here's one example of what we need that might not be included in a service like yours:

For every order we want to identify the source of the traffic as best as possible. For this identification we're currently using two main data points:
1. the UTM parameter (e.g. google / cpc -> Google Ads; google / organic -> organic search etc.)
2. some of our landing pages add a note to the checkout which can makes it easy to identify the order (e.g. "facebook" -> Facebook Ads)

Our goal is to identify (for every single product separately!!) the number of orders, number of sold items etc. for every traffic source, e.g.

Product A
Day | Ad spent (Google) | Ad spent (Facebook) | Revenue (Google) | ... | Revenue (Organic) | Profit (Google) | ... | # orders (Google) | ... | # items sold (Google)

03/03/21 | 50€ | 80€ | 420€ | ... | 500€ | 200€ | ... | 6 | ... | 18

Where profit = revenue - tax - COGS - (our) shipping costs - transaction costs

Like in this screenshot (doesn't have to look like this necessarily)

Screenshot from 2021-05-06 16-53-17.png

I understand that your solution can do most (all?) of this already. On my first go with your software I wasn't able to implement everything but it might be possible.

I'd love to check that in a quick call. Is that possible?

0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
34 0 1

@premmels We'd be more than happy to hop on a call with you to discuss your feedback and suggestions! Please click here to schedule a call with us.

0 Likes