Analytics for subscription apps (ReCharge vs Bold Subscriptions)

Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the analytics side for both, ReCharge (specifically Enhanced Analytics) and Bold Subscriptions. Which one offers a stronger analytics package at scale? Are there metrics / data that I can calculate with one but not the other? Any thoughts are welcome.

I'm building a store and my main product is a subscription product -- which makes me want to go for ReCharge. Based on some quick research, I get the feeling that ReCharge's Enhanced Analytics might be stronger than Bold's. However, I've found Bold's customer service, appearance (mainly due to lack of branding), price, ease of customization, and pre-launch testing features vastly superior and highly appealing. Which of the two apps would you recommend for my particular situation? Again, all thoughts are welcome. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Bold Subscriptions have given our team a slew of issues when it comes to analytics. Their in-app analytics are super limited and hardly show you which conversions came from actual subscription purchases vs regular items mixed in the cart.

It seems like their "integration" with Analytics only provides a conversion event (counting the # of initial subscription purchases), NOT a conversion value. Our ads have not been able to track conversions on the Bold Checkout, which is messing up our keywords, adspend, and ROAS. 

Overall, it has been a nightmare. 

0 Likes