Any Newborn, Baby & Toddler Apparel Dropshipping Companies You Can Recommend??

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone!

My name is Chelsea and I own and run rockabyebabyco.com I started my boutique in September of 2016 and gaining a lot of momentum! My boutique will be featured in British Vogue under their Playtime Chic campaign for June 2017 edition, the site is ranking on close to 800 keywords on google already and I am very active on social media. 

I am currently dropshipping products from china and am finding that I can not rely on my distributors to actually send the products to my customers. I've been receiving phony tracking numbers or it take 12-20 days if not longer to have an item delivered. This is causing way to many customer service issues and I would like to provide a better shopping experience for my customers.

I am looking for dropshipping companies based in the US that sell newborn, baby & toddler apparel  (I am open to other countries as long as the delivery time is acceptible) that can I can foster a relationship with moving forward. 

My goal is to swap out all of my products and move away from working with Chinese distributors all together. 

Any reccomendations or direction anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers,
Chelsea, Rock A Bye Baby Co.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello

i want to ask you how you add payment method with credit cards

could you give me your email please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello @flstudio1 can you expand upon your question? my email is rockabyebabyco@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I just had a son the other day and became a father. I thought everything would be fine, but my wife did not have her own breast milk to feed the baby, I started to panic a little but then calmed down. And immediately asked his best friend about this problem, he also did not have his wife's milk. He said that infant formula should be used and recommended this infant formula. This site has exceptionally high quality products. If someone has the same problem, then do not panic, but simply buy yourself a high-quality infant formula with minerals and vitamins and your child will receive everything he needs from food.

0 Likes