Any Updates on Shopify Email?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I think the subject line explains it pretty well. I can't be the only one checking every day to see when it's going to go live?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @phocksie!

Shopify Email is a very exciting feature, so I can fully understand the eagerness for it to launch platform-wide! At this time, we do not have an ETA to share outside of Shopify Email will be available early 2020. That said, you can request early access, which is approved on a store by store bases here. Once our teams have worked out the bugs, and have everything set to go, we'll be sure to announce the launch on our Announcements page. 

Fingers crossed it won't be much longer! 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey Peter. Thanks for responding so quickly. I cannot wait to have everything under 1 simple Shopify Umbrella!!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @phocksie

Shopify Email is live now. I tried and made a post to share reviews and feedbacks. You can join it it to discuss the app:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Shopify-Email-Honest-App-Review-and-Tutorial-to-create-...

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes