Anyone else having a problem with the "Make Available" portion of product availability

Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 8

So for the past few days I've been having an issue making new products available.  It seems the only way to make products available is to go out to all products, filter by unavailable then use the actions to make available and check your desired channels.   Attempting to do it on the new product creation is not working and even if you click to make available it makes it available on ZERO channels.

I thought perhaps just a problem with my theme but I have a second store with a different theme and it's happening there too.  Wondering if I"m the only one?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, we are having the same issue...did you get any update or fix? 

Here's what's happening in our case. We create a  new product, and staying within the product page, we go to "Product Availability", and click Manage. Once the window opens with the options for available channels, we tic all of the channels (Facebook, Instagram and Online Store for example). But when we save the products it reverts to either being available on only POS or on some of the channels, but not all. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 1 19

Hi, I didn't get a fix or contact from shopify guru.  You're the first to respond.  What's happening with us is similar   when entering a new product (or duplicating to utilize variables and images etc) After doing all the text, tags etc etc   when we go to make available and click whatever channels we want  for example  online store,  facebook, instagram  the number of channels available will change to 3 but once we hit save, they revert to zero.   We have to go out to all products, filter by unavailable  then  actions  make available.  It's a little annoying. 

0 Likes