Anyone making money with Shopify?

Tourist
4 0 18

Just woundering how many people are making serious money with Shopify as apposed to selling eBay on other established high traffic sites? 

11 Likes
Excursionist
113 0 8

You can make more with shopify and even more if you use Ebay and Amazon  

3 Likes
Tourist
4 0 18

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sure you can make money with Shopify especially if you are in a niche market and get your SEO right. For more generic sales eBay (despite its high fees) would still appear to be the better way to generate new customers. I guess the real trick would be converting eBay first time buyers into repeat Shopify customers.  What would be nice is to see a list of Shopifys top 50 revenue generating websites. 

7 Likes
Excursionist
113 0 8

I use Ebay and Amazon and I include   Coupons Linking the customers to my website and social media with every order.

4 Likes
Tourist
4 0 18

Good idea. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Joshua,  How do you sell on Amazon - as a webstore or individual seller?

Thank you in advance for the information!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
295 0 40

Advertising to Amazon customers is against the user agreement and if someone reports you its a suspension.  

You cannot put an advertisement in your Amazon orders for your website.  

4 Likes
1 0 0

I am using Shopify, eBay and Amazon. These sites are best to earn money by selling used items online.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 5

I love making money with Shopify, it benefits more than my ebay....

4 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

We sell promotional items so using a platform that can cope with the unique ordering and individual products can be tricky unless it is a custom made eCommerce website. We have been going since Febuary and are growing quickly with Shopify.

1 Like