Anyone making money with Shopify?

Tourist
5 0 2

I've had a lot more success with my Shopify store than as an eBay seller. I sell niche products, and having the site content fully under my control is key to driving traffic to my store.

2 Likes
11 0 0

I'm also having more sucess with Ebay and Depop as opposed to Shopify. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 6

we do over 1M a year, so not very serious, but more than we do on ebay and amazon combined.

2 Likes
2 0 2

Cheers for your response. Would like to find out more info on how do you integrate the coupon that links eBay with your social media and Shopify website please? Do you just print one and send it with the paracel? I dropship most of my products. So that would be tricky to execute. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Rob @OZ STORE - home for premium sheepskin boots, wallets and accessories for modern lifestyle!
1 Like
5 0 0

hi, i m french and i dont sell on Amazon. I sell on Etsy though and its very profitable ! 

Cécile 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 6

but amazon also has storefronts. that might have been what was meant.
http://webstore.amazon.com/

0 Likes
1 0 0

We're selling on Etsy, Amazon and Shopify. Amazon is working the best due to their traffic and the trust people have in a big brand. We prefer selling through Shopify as we can control better the customer experience and avoid paying a higher commission.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 4

I have stores on Amazon, Ebay and Etsy.  All three of them combined don't match my sales from Shopify.  

2 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

I spent a lot of time and effort developing my Shopify site, but after two years in business, 99% of my orders come from Amazon. I've started to list more and more. Amazon is particularly good if you put your products on sale.

2 Likes
5 0 0

and how do you handle it with shopify ? with an app from app store ? Or you manage 2 logisticals flows  ? 

0 Likes