App for multiple/stacked Discounts

pbbeach
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

I just found out that Shopify won't let me stack discounts! This is unbelievable that this common feature is not available. And I see blogs asking for this for 4 yrs!

Meanwhile any recommendations for an app that can do this? I have the FreeGift app for free gift with purchase but want to also have % discount codes to add at checkout.  Thanks

Preethi006
Tourist
22 0 3

Hi There,

One of the biggest disadvantages of the Shopify platform is its inability to combine multiple discount codes. There is a hard limit of one discount code (manual or automatic). ... There is a hard limit of one discount code (either manual or automatic one) applied per order.

You can find N no.of app on shopify but the main things is that which app is really helping your  online business. So let me suggest one app i.e;  KARTDISCOUNT App.This I found on shopify store which really help my store. let me explain you how it will works.

1)Stack Multiple Discount on Single Order. Example: 1 Automatic Discount + 2 Coupon code discount Example: 10% off on jeans as Automatic Discount, and 15% off on shoe  and Buy 2 Hats get 1 Free as manual discounts on single product.

2)Automatic Discount: Add multiple automatic discounts, enabled at the same time unlike Shopify's automatic which allows only 1 automatic discount as a time.

Regards,

Preethi

0 Likes