App for reviews with specific features

Solved
Punfit
5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was an app combining all of those features:

-photo reviews (with possibility to edit the photos contained in imported reviews)

-filter on reviews

- verifed buyer icon automatically applied to reviews imported from the Ali Express product self.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
860 92 195

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Punfit 

I think Growave is going to suit your needs. They provide all three of the features you mentioned within their app. In addition, they include wishlist and loyalty reward features in the app as well. 

If you are interested, they offer a 14-day free trial and a free plan. From there, their paid plans start at $29.99/month. If you have any questions about the app, I recommend reaching out to the app developers here.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Punfit
5 0 0

Thank you so much Dirk. I have contacted the develeoper's team for more details

0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
42 2 10

Hi @Punfit ! 

You can take a quick look at Ali Reviews. This is a top review app collecting reviews directly from AliExpress. Especially, Ali Reviews has just been updated to a new version which is contained all the features you request for: 

- Import reviews with photos: This feature assists you in adding photos with all the reviews imported from CSV file. Thus, you can enhance the looks of your testimonials and make your store more eye-catchy for visitors. 

- Stunning Review Widgets: The New Ali Reviews provides you up to 7 styles of review display to boost review looks. Moreover, you can also customize the review widget in your favourite ways and edit every element on your review widgets such as: Customer name; Verified badge; Rating icon; Reaction icon; Reviewer's country icon

- Filter reviews to decrease abandoned cart rate: This is the most upgraded feature of Ali Reviews, we show review widgets based on individual customer profile. This function displays each review widget for different locations of store visitors to make your store well-adjusted to serve across borders and get more global sales. Furthermore, we also let you custom additional filters such as Last purchase date, Average order value, Total spending and Tag to help social proof approach exactly to different customer segments.

For more information, you can check this tutorial article: Official release of The New Ali Reviews  

Or visit Ali Reviews on Shopify App Store: The New Ali Reviews App Store  

Hope this post can be helpful for you! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth